The Emiliano Guiñazú Provincial Museum of Fine Arts – Casa de Fader, was created in 1951 in what was the summer house of Don Emiliano Guiñazú and his family. It has an important collection of works by provincial and national plastic artists and with reproductions of sculptures of universal art. It is named after the famous local artist Fernando Fader, who painted murals in the entrance hall and the internal pool room.